Wednesday 6 July 2011

Work in progress

I'm not really able to finish something these days. I'm doing too many things at the same time. First of all, the door-whitening project is still a work in progress. I'm now busy painting the fourth door out of seven.
Besides that, I still have got a Mazda hubcap, half cleaned. I'm not sure whether to make another light fixture, or to make something else out of it. It will probably take me a couple of afternoons to clean it properly.
And thirdly, I started to sew, but since I couldn't get anything done that afternoon, that project is also only halfway done. The skirt is a failure and the jacket is only cut, but not seamed yet. I didn't dare to touch it any further after multilating the skirt completely. I hope to convince my mum to go to the thrift store again today to see if there's any basis I can work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment