Friday 22 July 2011

Hello Stockholm! - five

So, today was -and still is- a hot day. Clear blue sky and the sun shining bright. I planned to make the archipelago tour this morning. It would be a boat trip of three hours, showing me some of the many islands near to Stockholm. The archipelago is a recommendation if you go to Stockholm for a few days. It's so beautiful!

This is the view after just leaving Stockholm.



Lots of people living in Stockholm seem to have a summer house somewhere on an island in the archipelago. Besides that, many famous people have that as well. Probably because it's one of the most beautiful parts of the country. I've even seen Bjorn Borg's summer house.. Haha.
Here it is:

After the archipelago boat trip I actually wanted to visit some garden museum with lots of statues, but to get there, it was easier to rent a bike, because walking that distance was too far, and travelling by bus wouldn't be easy from where I was after the boat trip. Unfortunately, walking back to the hostel to rent a bike would take me too long, and renting a bike near to where I was after the trip was so terribly expensive, that I decided to change my plans.
So.. I've been doing some vintage shopping again! After I get back home, I will show some pictures of the things I've bought. Seriously, if you'd like to buy vintage clothing or buy some antiques, VISIT STOCKHOLM!


I saw these beauties. Amazingly beautiful dark red leathered shoes. They were only about 20 euros! Unfortunately they were too small..

No comments:

Post a Comment