Monday 4 July 2011

Clumsy

I already knew I was a bit clumsy, but everything I lay my hands on seems to fail these last days. I sat behind the sewing machine yesterday, sewing a skirt. Ever so easy, I thought. Until I found out that I seamed the waist band inside out. And that resulted into ugly seams on the outside of the skirt. After taking the seams out (what took me like, an hour?!), I did attempt two.
Failed..
The seam was all crooked now.

This morning, I thought to make myself a somewhat different breakfast than the usual quarck with walnuts and honey. I wanted to bake myself bananabread.
And since I didn't want a complete bananabread, I decided to quarter all ingredients and bake one small for myself.
Why hadn't I thought about the melting point of a plastic bowl? It all looks so logical and obvious now.

However, I have to say that I do like the new shape of the plastic bowl. It's some sort of inspiration. Maybe I can once make an object out of plastic, by just melting my materials in a mould in the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment