Monday 18 July 2011

Hello Stockholm! - one


I just arrived in Stockholm this morning, and I have already taken some time to see the block I'm living in for the nextcoming week. I'm staying in a hostel in the city centre, extremely close to all the main shops, but I must say that I find the block where the hostel is located far more interesting already.
There are some extremely interesting vintage shops! I've just been to one and I've bought an amazingly beautiful flower dress. I'm sure I'll wear that dress to Christmas prom this year. I promise to post a picture after I'm back home, because I have to do some adjustments to make the dress fit perfectly.


By the way, I have to admit that I am happily surprised about the state of the hostel. It's not dirty, it's not old and ugly, it doesn't smell bad and I haven't noticed any bugs either.
This must have been a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment