Thursday 21 July 2011

Hello Stockholm! - four






So, yesterday evening I went to see the sunset in the Old Town. Seriously.. Gamla Stan looks so amazing when the sun is setting. It already looks amazing in normal daylight, but it gets some magical touch in the evening. It's all so pieceful and lovely. Street musicians play peaceful music on guitars.. I felt a bit like a fairytale figure.
Today I went to Uppsala, but unfortunately the weather was bad. It rained all morning, and it was cold and windy. I wanted to see some of this university city, but the weather made it unable to see much. I went to the cathedral and the arts museum, but after a walk of about half an hour, I decided to walk into the direction of the shopping area. I thought the weather was better for shopping than for making city walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment