Thursday 7 July 2011

DIY - Ugly beads coverage

In need of a new unique, self-made bracelet, but all you can find is ugly, cheap looking beads? No problem. Just wrap them in whatever colour you like!
My mum came home with the ugliest bracelet I've seen in the past few years. She said she liked it, because the beads looked so much like precious coral pearls. But mum, hey, those pearls are beautiful and these cheap beads are not.

My camera captured the bracelet in such a way that it looks way better than it looks in real life.

All you need to wrap these beads is an old piece of cloth and some iron wire. If you have a pincer, use it! Just cut little squares out of the cloth, cover the beads like a little candy and bind the top with a little piece of iron wire.




Tack your beads, using a needle. Otherwize it would be impossible.



I have added a rose to my bracelet, which I've also used here.

1 comment:

  1. Een heel leuk idee! :)
    Groetjes Adriana

    ReplyDelete