Saturday 30 July 2011

Operation hotelroom 2

I ordered pictures I took in Sweden. People nowadays all have a digital camera. -So do I-
However, I still prefer my pictures being printed out in quality. Just because I want to be able to touch my pictures, to take them with me in my diary or to put them in frames.

Besides that, I still had some picture frame rails in my room somewhere, which I took off while repainting my room. I didn't put it back, because I thought it looked stupid. I changed my mind..





I found some old frames at home, and I bought a few new ones.
From left to right:
Picture taken in the archipelago of Stockholm, showing a typical little red Swedish shed - Picture taken on the island of Birka with a view on the hilly landscape and a little boat on the pier - Picture taken on top of a waterfall in France - Image from a magazine - Picture taken in Stockholm City, showing an old boat and Södermalm - Picture taken in the archipelago of Stockholm, with a lighthouse - Postcard of Sverige, which my mum gave me after my holiday, because it made her think of me.
Funny, how all images show water.. Apparently I love water.

It's only a slight change in my room, but it already looks so much more like a bedroom than a hotel room. This is only my first attempt. I am sure that after a week, my room looks so much nicer and cozier.

No comments:

Post a Comment