Thursday 20 October 2011

Sorry, can't hear ya. Got cake in my ears.

I know, I know.. I don't post much lately. But what's there to blame? I guess days are just not long enough. I don't have the time to craft things. There are lots of things I want to craft though. I gathered more bottle caps. At least enough for crafting something nice. I want to try it out, but I don't have any time to do it.
Well, at least I owe you a post about my chair, which I am not completely content about. Maybe it will be finished right after the holidays. I'll post pictures as soon as possible.

And since this seems to be a bit of a random post, I'll show you my new ear-buds. I wanted new ear-buds, because the old ones were so extremely dirty that I decided to buy a new, clean pair.



Aren't they just amazing?!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, ik zou ze zelf niet zo snel in mn oren stoppen, maar ze zijn wel super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete