Saturday 1 October 2011

London Trip - Day one

So, today is travelling day. My mum just brought me to Hoek van Holland, where I checked in on the Stena Hollandica to Harwich. I've just made myself comfortable on a hughe leather couch near a 'Barista Coffee House'.


I am stuck here on this Stena Hollandica until eight o'clock, so I considered a comfortable place as quite important. But hey, I am lucky. This spot has free internet, a pretty view, the sun shining through the glass and not too expensive coffee just 10 metres away from me. What else does a girl like me need? Maybe a toilet... But hey, I may not complain at all!
So... At eight o'clock I will arrive in England, and then I have to catch the train to London, to then find out how I will reach my hostel.
But I look forward to it. :)

Oh and they've got this new Ola Ice coffee on board, which is a good thing, because I'm feeling hungry all the time, even though I've just had lunch.. Since when have I got this super-metabolism?

1 comment: