Tuesday 4 October 2011

London Trip - Day four -> bye London

So. I have left London. Finally.
Today I've travelled from London to Stowmarket, where I will help at Klubgroup for the rest of the week.
I have got the feeling that the London Street Food Market does not exist. The organisation is really weird. It gives me a bad feeling actually, like they have been fooling with me.
Am I so blind, or was this just bad luck?
However, I have safely arrived in Stowmarket now, which gives me a much better and safer feeling.
I'm looking forward to do the rest of my internship. Tomorrow will be punting in Cambridge (again!). Yay!
My internship can finally start. Thank you teachers for helping me out so much. Thank you.
I actually don't want to think about what could have happened to me, and I didn't really think about it in such a way until one of the teachers here mentioned the dangers of being fooled like this.
This was an adventure already. Like they say in Holland 'een ervaring rijker, maar een illusie armer'.

2 comments:

  1. ahh Laudy wat balen :(
    ik hoop dat t morgen wel leuk word :D !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veel plezier in Cambridge! ;), x

    ReplyDelete