Thursday 6 October 2011

Bye London - Day five and six

What a great time I am having in Stowmarket. This internship is so much better than the internship I had arranged in London.
I received a few scaring emails from the head of the so called London Street Food bank. He hoped to meet me on friday and asked me if I were okay and such.
Well yeah, I am okay. I definately am okay, but not due to HIS good work. Scaring man.
I am wondering if I should do something with it. What I do know, is that I am going to find out how trusty they are and if they really do exist. I want to know who this Jon Cairns is, and if I find out that he's a swindler. If so, take care Jon. I don't like these jokes.

So yesterday we've been to Cambridge. I've already been there once before, also with Klubgroup, 5 years ago. I was only twelve then, so I didn't really realise how beautiful the city is. But jolly, Cambridge is marvellous. We've seen a part of the city by boat, went for a little city walk, heard some of the history and then we had four (!) hours for ourselves to shop.
The weather was great, the city is terrific, what else do we need?

And today I will be teaching English to those sweet kids here. The afternoon will be filled with activities.

I'm so happy that my internship ends up so well. The food is great, the children are so sweet. This area is beautiful and the people working here are kind. I've got a warm bed and a lovely shower.
Still I can't wait to be home and sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment