Monday 3 October 2011

London Trip - Day three

I guess I've got a serious problem. I guess I have .
First of all, I am sure about the following: London is not my city. I don't really like the city. I get lost each time and even though I have several maps, I can't find the places where I want to go.
Secondly, I have to go to my internship tonight, but I just.. can't.. find it!
So that's why I decided to go back to the hostel, to find the exact place on the internet again.

London's making me think ironically. Maybe it's better to call it sarcasm. That's better.

Thank you tube for letting us know that 5 million British people deal with bladder problems.

For ugly English people who would like to buy a new face..?

Sorry, I can't help it..

Okay, so.. I think that I must not wait too long with going back to the block where the Food Bank is located somewhere. I maybe should just ask people in the area where the food bank is.
I'm getting nervous of it.

Tomorrow I'll let you know how my first day of the internship was.

No comments:

Post a Comment