Thursday 30 June 2011

Tic-tac-toe



School is finally over, which means I've got to arrange my 'mess' again. The pile of paperwork has doubled within a year and I have to find out what I must keep, what I want to keep, and what I can throw away.
Now look what I've found. I had crafts lessons in the first and second grade, and I've once made this Tic-tac-toe game! In the Netherlands, the game's called Boter Kaas en Eieren.

We had to make sure the piece of wood was a square, then we had to grate it smooth. You could leave the edges the way they were, but I wanted them round. Funny how I still prefer round shapes. I remember I struggled with the measuring staff, so the holes are deeper than my teacher wanted them to be. Oops! I'm not sure whether I made it in the first or second grade, but that's not too relevant.

Isn't it cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment