Tuesday 7 June 2011

I would / I wouldn't

Sometimes I've got a moment in which I'm irritated by something at home. Small things. At those moments I make the intention to do it differently whenever I live on my own.
And I decided to write those plans down. Maybe I will keep to these promises I made to myself then..

1. I would keep the coffee table free from random stuff such as letters, notes, pens and magazines.
2. I would have a fixed place for my key so I won't have to search for it in my morning rush.
3. I wouldn't buy candy which I can't stop eating whenever started.
4. I would order my mail in a cabinet with drawers, labelled 'unread', 'read again' and 'keep'.
5. I would throw away the papers which I don't need anymore.
6. I would cut out discount coupons and put them in my bag, otherwize I forget to bring them while shopping.
7. I wouldn't buy home decorations, unless something else has to be replaced.
8. I would throw broken accessoiries away instead of keeping them because I think it might be useful for something.
9. I would have a fixed place for my laptop.
10. I would only buy accessoiries I love so much that it's impossible for me to leave it behind in store.
11. I would only buy furniture that mix well together.
12. I would light candles in my backyard/balcony on spring and summer evenings.

I'm already wondering how many of those intentions will ever become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment