Sunday 26 June 2011

Stairway to heaven 2

So, I've finished it.





If I had more time, I would have put more effort into my top ten, but since time was running out, and I wasn't planning to spend my complete afternoon thinking about artists, I made up this top 10:

1. Ton van de Ven

2. Café del Mar artists

3. Radical Face

4. Kengo Kuma

5. Coldplay

6. Erwin Olaf

7. Godfrey Reggio

8. Leonardo da Vinci

9. Johannes Vermeer

10. Gaudi


I've put Ton van de Ven on top of my list. He really inspires me. First of all, he graduated from the Design Academy, and secondly, he's designed great dark rides in the Efteling, such as the Droomvlucht, the Fata Morgana, and Villa Volta.
The roses climbing up the stairs have something fairytale-ish, which refers to the fairytale dark rides Ton van de Ven has made. A little light, just on top represents heaven.
This is my stairway to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment