Tuesday 14 June 2011

Pinkpop

I came home from Pinkpop last night. Three days filled with amazing concerts..
With only three hours of sleep I had to wake up to go to school again. All I want right now is to go to bed to sleep for a couple of hours, but I can't even find the time to reload.
There's so much homework I still got to do!
Anyway, back to Pinkpop..
I've been on television! The cameras have caught me during Coldplay's concert!

Here I am!
Click here to see the concert. You can see me at 11.31 min. It's only two seconds, but hey, at least I've been on tv!

By the way, when my mum picked me up this night, she told me she had been to Loods5, which is an enormous shop full of furniture and home accessoiries. She told me that I really had to visit it someday, and that even though she only had seen 1/5th of the shop (it's that huge), she was full of inspiration for me. I'm curious about all the things she'll come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment