Thursday 9 June 2011

(Releasing) stress

The closer we get to the summer holidays, the busier it seems to be in school. I've never been so busy this entire year! I hardly have any time to do some crafts, nor to sit back and relax. STRESS!
However, when studying has caused a terrible headache and my brain doesn't allow any new information from entering, I relax while painting the doors.
My mum really wanted the doors to be painted at home, but she found out that she wasn't the best painter. Now I am appointed to door-painter, but I found out that I really like doing this job. It's one of the best ways to relax after a long day of studying.

The right door is painted. The left door is not. Doesn't it look light and fresh?

Note: There will be no post this weekend. I'm visiting pinkpop, and I'll be away from Saturday morning until Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment