Wednesday 15 June 2011

DIY Personal planner

It seems to become more difficult to find a nice agenda by each year that passes. I guess it's just me who's growing up, while most of the agendas in the bookshops are made for younger students. I'm not so into little bears, flowers and glitters anymore. All I need is a nice, clear and ordered agenda. Colourful insides, drawings and lots of fuzzels on the inside only annoy me. I want to see immediately what I have to do for homework, and most of all: I want to have enough space to write down what to do, because I'm chaotic. Maybe that's why my agenda is always so ordered.

Anyway, I went to see the new collection agendas in the book shop, because the nicest agendas are always sold out already whenever you buy one too late. However, there was not even ONE i liked. All of them were too childish, too flowery, too fuzzybusy-making-me-dizzyish.
I bought an extremely boring one, but I realized that this was the best thing I could have done.
It meant that I could pimp it my way.


Here you see a before and after. It's ever so easy. Lace is excellent material.


I just sticked it onto the inside of the cover. Now it's multifunctional. It's decorative on the outside, and useful on the inside, because it's a 'week indicator' now as well. It didn't have a lace inside to put between the pages of the week, but those are so easy because then you don't have to search for the right week that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment