Thursday 4 August 2011

T-shirt Cardigan

Almost all of us have a t's in our closet that we don't even wear. Because they are not the right colour, because they are too tight, too loose, or you just don't like to wear it as a t-shirt.
I had the same issue with some green t-shirt.
I wanted to give the poor thing a second chance, so I made a little cardigan of it.
The only thing I did was to cut the tshirt in the front in halve, to then make a new seam.
Because the t-shirt was pretty small, I was afraid I couldn't close it if I would make a button hole. So I chose for a little hook with a hole.





At the end, I also patched up some buttons on the upper side, but somehow I'm not very satisfied with it, so I think I'll remove them again.
Still have to think about how to spice up the cardigan then, because else it would be a very very boring piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment