Tuesday 2 August 2011

Pinkcess

In Stockholm, I had bought this very cute flattering top. It was not expensive, but that was for a reason. The upper button was attached by a safety-pin, there were some pieces sticking out, and I thought the bumpy sleeves were extremely ugly. Besides that, my arms fit in those sleeves more than twice.



However, I loved the body so much that I decided to buy it.
I unpicked the sleeves carefully, because it was stitched in such a way that it was impossible to just cut it off. That would become a complete mess.
The old sleeves were big enough to make two straps. I even have a big piece of cloth left, and I only had to use one sleeve for two straps.
After lots of picking, removing, cutting neat, and attaching buttons, this is the end result:



I love it. The colour doesn't even bother me, since I'm mostly not that fond of pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment