Thursday 18 August 2011

Random

Okay. I've got nothing finished.
There's something I'd like to have fixed. I told about my growing collection teapots. Soon there won't be enough space left on the shelf above my closet, and besides that, I want my pots to be more visible. Half of the pots are difficult to see, because of the height.
I've just started to dismantel a wooden garden door I once found just around the corner of my house, ready to be thrown away. The screws are pretty rusty, and some are complety screwed up, so it's already a nice challenge to get all the screws out :)

I've got some new things in mind to craft. I still have got a hubcap left, from which I want to make another light fixture. Besides that, I might get a few old bike wheels. I already have some inspiration of what to do with it. Then there are backlights from a car to use, more wood to use, and some sewing projects I want to finish. Enough ideas.

Oh by the way, I'm excited. I've got 10 followers at the moment! That makes blogging so much more fun, knowing that people appreciate what you're doing. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment