Friday 12 August 2011

Operation hotelroom 3

Having holidays means being away a lot. Most of the time it concerns doing things which I enjoy a lot, but it does mean that posting comes second.
However, being away also brings me new inspiration and new reasons to post things here. This morning I found out that making a bedroom of my 'hotelroom' partly comes with time.



I have got this headboard which is made to put things on. However, I didn't have more on it than just the alarm clock and that brown candle. Why not? I haven't got the foggiest.



My mum gave me these postcards. They represent my two favourite cities. Paris and Stockholm..



Two little presents I got. It's true, the little Norev car is perfect. Sizes are the same, details are well done, and I like the fact that the varnish is already damaged before unpacking the toy. Makes 'em even more realistic! Hello, it's an oldtimer?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment