Sunday 29 May 2011

Shoestraps

Why have I ever bought pumps? I guess because I like to wear high heels, but in fact, they walk terribly. With warm weather, my swollen feet start to appear red marks along the seams, like the shoes are a size too small. And whenever it's colder, the pump slips off because my feet aren't swollen at all. At those moments, I wish I had bought pumps with straps around the instep which will avoid my feet from sliding out.

Bingo.
I'll just seam those straps myself!
And so I did..



I've fastened one self-made flower to one of the straps, just with a bobby pin, so I can also take it off. My apologies for my terribly looking legs. I must have been more careful while driving my moped..
Now I'm still looking for navy-blue coloured elastic band, so I can also make straps for my blue pumps. Then I'll finally be able to wear them with comfort! Really, those straps are so extremely comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment