Tuesday 24 May 2011

In doubt

There are times in which you burst of inspiration, but there’s this lack of materials. Strangely enough, I have got materials to use, but my brains fail in giving me ideas on what to make of it. There are simply too many things to make out of a good piece of wood. Maybe I’m just too afraid to spoil it, and use it for crafting something I’ll never ever use in the future. I want to use this wood too effectively I guess. But nothing comes out perfect the first time..

Besides this dilemma, I’m doubting whether I should personalize this blog or not. I mean, should I put bits of my personal life and thoughts into this blog or not? I’m not fond of putting my whole life onto the internet, but it does give this bit of extra flavour to posts. What do you people think?

No comments:

Post a Comment