Sunday 15 May 2011

DIY Panda beanie

I couldn't sit still on a nice and early saturday morning, so I decided to start making my Panda Beanie immediately. I've added a six step instruction plan how to make it yourself.

1. First you are going to make two pom-pons. Cut out four of these board paper rings. The bigger the rings, the bigger your pom-pon.
2. Tie two rings together and tie yarn to it.
3. Turn the yarn around and around the rings until the whole inner circle is filled.
4. You better do the last bits with a needle. The more the inner circle is filled, the firmer your pom-pon will be.
5. Cut the sides open.
6. Cut off a piece of extra yarn and tie it around the centre, just between the two cardboard rings. Then remove them.


For the eyes and the nose, I have used big sized buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment