Friday 16 September 2011

Wishlist

We all wish things, don't we? We all have certain things we would like to have. My wishlist grows pretty fast lately. I started to think about how I would furnish my room whenever I am going to study. Most of us aren't that rich being a student and neither will I be. That's why I have to take a good look around of what nice things there are to buy on a small budget. Of course I do have my preferences.

A few things I would like to find this year:
- A retro bread bin, preferably an orange one with flowers.
A bin like this would be nice:


- A glass set for alcohol. I really like those chique heavily decorated carafes with matching liquor glasses.
- A good glass display case for my teapots (to store even more teapots in, haha)
- Cutlery. I adore cutlery. Especially spoons. I don't know why, but I have a weakness for beautiful cutlery.
- Coctail glasses. Serving drinks in a coctail glass will even give a fancy twist to a dead simple fruit juice.

I prefer glasses like the second one, seen from the left. The typical triangle shaped glasses.

Hurray for second hand shops. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lang leve Het Goed! Met de vitrine zou ik even wachten tot je je kamer/woonruimte hebt en weet hoe het eruit ziet, dat is makkelijker passen... maar als je er dan een zoekt weet je waar je aan moet kloppen ;-)

    ReplyDelete