Wednesday 7 September 2011

Kaftpapier


No, this is not a gift. This is not a painting, yes, it is a plastic bag. But.. I have used my plastic bags as wrapping paper for my school books! I had wished that I could do this post weeks earlier, but due to some ordering mistake, my school books came too late.
So, I hope this can be an inspiration for next year (or you might be mad enough to wrap your books again this year?)
Wrap your books in plastic bags! It actually only has advantages:
1. It doesn't cost you anything (I mean, everyone gets plastic bags when buying a new piece of clothing)
2. You can't tear it off so easily.
3. Your book isn't totally soaked when it's raining because it's covered in plastic.
4. You can write on it without the risk of getting ink on your book because the paper was too thin and the ink leaked through.
5. Your books are unique.

Give me one reason not to wrap your books like this!


1 comment:

  1. Had ik eerder moeten weten, een jaar of 7 eerder..

    ReplyDelete